Our deluxe line of industrial HEPA filter vacuum cleaners are ideal for the safe and economical removal of hazardous and toxic materials, nuisance dust, and fine powders. High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum cleaners contain filters that can trap extremely small particles, such as dust, providing efficient collection. The X-839 H.E.P.A. Vacuum Series is available with polyethylene, stainless steel or painted tanks to best suit your needs. It's also available in 15, 30, or 55-gallon sizes with powerful 2.3HP Vac motors. Our industrial HEPA vacuum cleaner is a portable vacuum capable of collecting wet, dry, hazardous, and toxic materials.
Industrial HEPA vacuum tanks are standard as dry only units. 15, 20, 30 and 55-gallon vacuums have wet/dry recovery capabilities that come with an optional 1:1 adapter and water shut-off. The larger 30 and 55-gallon vacs are equipped with a painted tank, dolly and handle for easy maneuverability.
HEPA Filter Vacuum Features:
- snap clamps hold lid securely to tank
- automatic liquid or foam shut-off
- Seamless, molded linear polyethylene tank, noncorrosive
- 8" semi-pneumatic rear wheels and front swivel casters
- optional wet conversion features perforated polyethylene screen to prevent debris from reaching filters (liquid shut-off assembly is optional with wet/dry filter)
Minuteman COPOLM (copoly laminated media) H.E.P.A. (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters feature an exclusive high tensile strength surface membrane copoly laminated media for increased durability. A seamless, lightweight aluminum filter housing eliminates potential problems.