What is an industrial Central Vacuum System?
The primary use for industrial central vacuum systems for general housekeeping of fugitive dust and offers a way to clean up large spills/ piles throughout the facility. The vacuum unit is typically located in a centralized location with a tube manifold system piped throughout the desired work area. Industrial Central Vacuum systems can have anywhere from 1 operator up to 15+ operators at a time.
- Low cost of ownership with minimal maintenance
- NFPA Compliance for combustible dust
- OSHA Compliance for Silica & Carcinogenic Material
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Centrally collect all your waste and have an automatic discharge into your own waste container.
- Collect a wide variety of materials
- Industrial Central Vacuums can be located outside of a clean room or away from a hazardous location.
- All central vacuum units are designed to run 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Reduce energy & labor costs.
- Remember cutting maintenance time means less production downtime.
Why is a Custom Industrial Central Vacuum better?
No two applications are the same, therefore having a design system in place to tailor a vacuum system to a specific application is ideal. Through our consultation process we help you select the right system or create the best design for your application that benefits you and your employees by creating a safer and cleaner work environment.
- Fully integrated into your facility with fixed piping and electrical controls
- Adaptable to all types of environments and conditions
Central Vacuum Equipment
From exact tubing & fittings, system separators, pumps and cleaning tools needed for the most efficient central vac system possible our team will be there to help with proper installation. Contact American Vacuum today to put our industrial central vacuum expertise to work for you.
- Multiple Operators for 1-1/2” & 2” hoses
- Optional systems for 2.5”, 3”, 4” + hoses available
What sizes do industrial central vacuums come in?
Industrial Central Vacuum systems come in all shapes and sizes. Most items on a central vacuum system are interchangeable based on the design requirements. From the baghouse to the blower to the tubing, all items are configurable to a specific application. From small single operator systems with 1 drop to 15 operator systems spread out over 100s of drops.