All industrial central vacuum systems & equipment are custom designed to meet your specific needs. American Vacuum Company will help you select, design, and install the proper industrial vacuum equipment with the exact tubing & fittings, system separators, pumps and cleaning tools needed for the most efficient central vac system possible. We are experts in all types of industrial vacuums and industrial vacuum cleaners. Because we design central vac systems per the application, our central vacuums can collect a variety of materials. Click here to view a full list of the materials our equipment can move. Contact American Vacuum today to put our industrial central vacuum expertise to work for you.
- Replace your "throw-away" Shop-Vac's once and for all.
- Quiet operation in the workplace means no more worries about meeting OSHA DBA Requirements.
- Centrally collect all your waste and have an automatic discharge into your own waste container.
- Create a Safer, Cleaner work environment
- Industrial Central Vacuums can be located outside of a clean room or away from a hazardous location.
- Reduce energy & labor costs. Guess how much time and energy you spend operating and emptying portable units!
- Remember cutting maintenance time means less production downtime.
- All central vacuum units are designed to run 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.