Cyclonic separators collect dust particles when connected to a central vacuum system, separating debris from the stream of air produced by the system. Cyclone dust collectors are able to gather dust before the particles reach the filter, creating a cleaner and more efficient vacuum system. The use of cyclonic separators will also aid in the avoidance of suction loss. The ANSI flanged cone bottoms included in American Vacuum's separators efficiently carry dust particles into the collection chamber. The high separation efficiency demonstrated by these products ensures excellent separation before particulates meet the filter baghouse.
Cyclonic Separator Features
- 5’ Angle iron support legs with large mounting feet
- Internal enhancer shell for superior media separation
- 12 gauge steel construction
- ANSI Flanged cone bottom
- Tangential inlets configuration – many options on locations
- Reinforces top with lifting lugs
- Industrial enamel finish
- Stainless Steel construction
- Access or cleanout doors
- Inlet abrasion plates – replaceable as well
- Rotary airlocks
- Manual dump valves
- Level sensors
American Vacuum manufactures primary cyclonic separators for central vacuum systems. For more information or to request a quote, speak with an AVC sales representative today.