Static Dissipating Clear Urethane Vacuum Hose. Wire-Reinforced with Molded black Carbon Cuffs on Each End. Flexible yet durable for any application. Smooth Bore Inside with no exposed wire.
- Light-weight and flexible
- Static Dissipating
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient airflow & elimination of material build-up
- Ideal for light-medium duty applications
- Very good chemical resistance
- Temperature range -20oF to 150oF
- Includes a hose cuff on one end and a hose cuff with a hose adapter on the other end.
Series 4050 Vacuum Hose
|1-1/2"||S4050 11/2 x 10||S4050 11/2 x 15||S4050 11/2 x 25||S4050 11/2 x 50|
|2"||S4050 2 x 10||S4050 2 X 15||S4050 2 X 25||S4050 2 X 50|
NOTE: The hose part numbers are included in the chart.
- Diameter: 1-1/2", 2"
- Lengths: 10', 15', 25', 50'